The Renault Koleos is a product of the Renault-Nissan alliance, sharing development and equipment with the Nissan X-Trail, and manufactured in Korea by Renault-Samsung, making it a crossover Euro-Asian production. It debuted in 2008, with midlife facelifts in 2010-11, but is now presented as a major update, an obviously much improved version.
- Engine: 2.5-litre petrol 4-cylinder FWD/AWD, diesel versions to arrive next year.
- Power: 126kw @ 6000rpm
- Torque: 226Nm @ 4400rpm
- Petrol: Unleaded (95 RON)
- Transmission: XTRONIC Continuously Variable Transmission
- Spare: Full Size Space-saver
- Fuel Tank: 60 Litre
- Dimensions mm: L 4672, W 1843, H 1678, WB 2705
- Turning: 11.4m, Towing kg 750 unbraked, 2000 braked