Range Rover’s Evoque, the entry-level model within the brand’s line-up, has been a great success for carmaker Land Rover. Based on the LRX concept, this compact sports utility vehicle (SUV) is equipped with the brand’s Terrain Response system, which helps the Evoque conquer a variety of surfaces.
- Engine: 2.0-litre four-cylinder turbo petrol and diesel
- Output: 177kW/340Nm petrol, 132kW/430Nm diesel
- Transmission: Nine-speed automatic
- Fuel: 8.6L/100km petrol, 5.7L/100km diesel
- CO2: 201g/km petrol, 149g/km diesel
- Price: From $84,948 (plus on-road costs)
- Warranty: 3 years/100,000km