Subaru’s second generation All-Wheel Drive XV Sports Utility is even better than before. Utilising the new Subaru Global Platform (SGP), first seen on the new Impreza, this XV is built to engage drivers in a multitude of surroundings, from urban to the great outdoors, while providing higher levels of confidence, comfort and control. It looks sharper, drives better and receives much appreciated cabin refinement, and according to Subaru just about every aspect of the vehicle has been mulled over, tweaked and improved. For instance the CVT transmission chain has a tighter pitch to reduce noise and improve performance.
- Dimensions mm: L x W x H x WB: 4,465 x 1,800 x 1,615 x 2,665
- Kerb Weight: 1,462kg – 1,484kg
- Engine: 1,995cc horizontally-opposed Boxer 4-cylinder, petrol DOHC
- Max power: [email protected],000rpm
- Max torque: [email protected]
- Transmission: Lineartronic CVT AWD Active Torque Split 7 speed modes
- Fuel: 90 RON
- Tank: 63 litres
*Prices are Subaru (Aust) Pty Limited’s Manufacturer’s List Prices only and include GST on the list price but exclude dealer delivery charges and all other government and statutory charges. For the drive away price of Subaru vehicles consumers should be advised to contact their local authorised Subaru dealer.
- 2.0i $27,990*
- 2.0i-L $30,340*
- 2.0i Premium $32,140*
- 2.0i-S $35,240*