The Honda Civic has been a staple on Australia roads for many years now and the latest iteration will be as well. You must have seen a whole bunch of the new Civics recently, with its distinctive styling design and tail lamps.
- Engines: 1.8-litre four-cylinder petrol or 1.5-litre four-cylinder turbo petrol
- Power: 104kW at 6,500rpm or 127kW at 5,500rpm
- Torque: 174Nm at 4,300rpm or 220Nm at 1,700-5,500rpm
- Transmission: CVT automatic, front-wheel-drive
- Fuel use: 6.4L/100km or 6.1L/100km
- Civic VTi $22,390 plus ORC
- Civic VTi-S $24,490 plus ORC
- Civic VTi-L $27,790 plus ORC
- Civic RS $32,390 plus ORC
- Civic VTi-LX $33,590 plus ORC
WARRANTY AND SERVICING
Servicing: Honda’s ownership promise includes a five-year/100,000km warranty, while capped-price servicing is also available – intervals for both engines are set every 10,000km or twelve months (whichever occurs first), up to 100,000km. Maintenance will average out at about $300 per visit.