The first-generation Hyundai i30 may not have made much on an impact when it was launched in Australia 2009. Not many knew of its existence then, much less remember the car today, but it stood out for me.
- Engine: 2.0-litre four-cylinder petrol 1.6-litre four-cylinder turbo-petrol 1.6-litre four-cylinder turbo-diesel
- Output: 120kW/203Nm, 150kW/265Nm, 100kW/280Nm
- Transmission: Six-speed manual/six-speed automatic Six-speed manual, seven-speed dual clutch automatic Six-speed manual/seven-speed dual clutch automatic
- Fuel: 7.3-7.4L/100km, 7.5L/100km, 4.5-4.7L/100km (ADR Combined)
- CO2: 124-176g/km (ADR Combined)
- Safety Rating: Five-star ANCAP
$20,950-$33,950 (plus on-road costs)