The new Mini Countryman is MINI’s biggest product yet. Based on the same architecture as the BMW X1, the new Countryman has many expectations to meet. It is 20cm longer than the previous car and approximately 3cm wider. Its wheelbase has been extended by 7.5cm. The raised seating position ensures an excellent view and hallmarks driving fun.
- Engines: 1.5-litre three-cylinder or 2.0-litre four-cylinder turbo petrol, 2.0-litre four-cylinder turbo diesel.
- Power: 100kW (Cooper), 110kW (Cooper D), 141kW (Cooper S), 140kW (Cooper SD)
- Torque: 220Nm (Cooper), 330Nm (Cooper D), 280Nm (Cooper S), 400Nm (Cooper SD)
- Transmission: Six or eight -speed automatic, front-wheel-drive or all-wheel-drive.
- Fuel use: 6.0L/100km (Cooper) 4.8L/100km (Cooper D) 6.5L/100km (Cooper S) 5.2L/100km (Cooper SD)
- Tank: 51L
- Dimensions mm: L 4299 W 1822 H 1557 WB 2670
- Mini Countryman Cooper 1.5 petrol auto - $39,900
- Mini Countryman Cooper D 2.0 diesel auto - $43,900
- Mini Countryman Cooper S 2.0 petrol auto - $46,500
- Mini Countryman Cooper SD 2.0 diesel auto - $51,500
(Plus dealer and on-road costs)